🤩👣 Discover the most scenic places of Malta, enjoy the friendly company of international people and keep fit & healthy! Every time we will bring you to new amazing destinations!
🙋🏼 IS IT FOR ME? if you have a decent level of stamina, hiking will be fine for you! Come with your friends or alone, either ways you will find a welcoming international environment!
👥 WHO PARTICIPATES? Expats, English Students, Erasmus, Interns, Volunteers, Digital Nomads, Maltese people, Tourists & Couchsurfers. All nationalities and age groups! Everyone is welcome!
🎉 We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
WHEN & WHERE?
🕰️ WHEN: Every Sunday (weather permitting) at 11:00 AM. The return is at around 16:30.
📍 WHERE: We meet at the doors of Burger King in Sliema. The return is at the same place of the departure.
SCHEDULE & DESTINATIONS
🗓️ JANUARY 2023:
- #1 – 08/01/2023 – From Popeye Village to Gnejna Bay (including Golden Bay & Ghajn Tuffieha)
- #2 – 15/01/2023 – From Marsascala to Marsaxlokk (including St. Peter’s Pool)
- #3 – 22/01/2023 – From Popeye Village to Paradise Bay (including the Red Tower) – CANCELLED (RAIN)
- #4 – 29/01/2023 – From Ghar Lapsi to Dingli Cliffs (including Xaqqa Cliffs) – CANCELLED (RAIN)
- #5 – 05/02/2023 – From Xemxija to Ghadira Bay (including St. Paul’s Island and Mistra)
- #6 – 12/02/2023 – From Popeye Village to Paradise Bay (including the Red Tower)
- #7 – 19/02/2023 – From Ghadira Bay to Armier Bay (including Coral Lagoon)
- #8 – 26/02/2023 – From Targa Gap to Bahrija (including part of the Victoria Lines)
- #9 -05/03/2023 – From Ghar Lapsi to Blue Grotto
- #10 – 12/03/2023 – From Bahrija to Golden Bay – Epic views!
- #11 – 19/03/2023 – From Selmun to Popeye Village
- #12 – 26/03/2023 – From Ghar Lapsi to Dingli Cliffs (including Xaqqa Cliffs)
👟 BRING & WEAR: water, a meal (like a sandwich, panini, etc), good walking shoes (not flip-flop!), hat, sunscreen and a jacket (if windy/cold).
💳 OFFER & PRICE: transportation, logistics and guide are provided at the launching price of 12.5€ per person for online ticket.
🎟️ RESERVATION: limited spots, you need to buy an online ticket for participating!
❓ FAQ: can I come on the spot and pay cash? You may, but we don’t suggest it. Price is €15 and you take the risk of not finding a spot.
📋 T&C: all participants of our activities must agree to the terms & conditions prior ticket purchasing.